1. limited - noun
· public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops; "he caught the express to New York"
2. limit - verb
· place limits on (extent or amount or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot"; "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
3. limit - verb
· restrict or confine within limits; "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"; "please confine your questions to the topic"; "our actions are circumscribed by our biology, personality, and by the social and cultural context into which we are born"
4. limit - verb
· decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
5. limited - adjective
· small in range or scope; "limited war"; "a limited success"; "a limited circle of friends"
6. limited - adjective
· subject to limits or subjected to limits
7. limited - adjective
· including only a part
8. limited - adjective
9. limited - adjective
· not excessive
10. limited - adjective
· having a specific function or scope; "a special (or specific) role in the mission"
11. limited - adjective
· not unlimited; "a limited list of choices"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.