1. limitation - noun
· a principle that limits the extent of something; "I am willing to accept certain restrictions on my movements"
2. limitation - noun
· the quality of being limited or restricted; "it is a good plan but it has serious limitations"
3. limitation - noun
· the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed; "there are limits on the amount you can bet"; "it is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight"
4. limitation - noun
· (law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought; "statute of limitations"
5. limitation - noun
· an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.