1. limber - noun
· a two-wheeled horse-drawn vehicle used to pull a field gun or caisson
2. limber - verb
· attach the limber; "limber a cannon"
3. limber - verb
· cause to become limber; "The violist limbered her wrists before the concert"
4. limber - adjective
· (used of e.g. personality traits) readily adaptable; "a supple mind"; "a limber imagination"
5. limber - adjective
· (used of artifacts) easily bent
6. limber - adjective
· (used of persons' bodies) capable of moving or bending freely
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.