1. like - verb
· prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
2. like - verb
· find enjoyable or agreeable; "I like jogging"; "She likes to read Russian novels"
3. like - verb
· be fond of; "I like my nephews"
4. like - verb
· feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard; "How did you like the President's speech last night?"
5. like - verb
· want to have; "I'd like a beer now!"
6. liked - adjective
· found pleasant or attractive; often used as a combining form; "a well-liked teacher"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.