1. lightweight - noun
· a professional boxer who weighs between 131 and 135 pounds
2. lightweight - noun
· someone who is unimportant but cheeky and presumptuous
3. lightweight - noun
· an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 132 pounds
4. lightweight - noun
· a wrestler who weighs 139-154 pounds
5. lightweight - adjective
· weighing relatively little compared with another item or object of similar use; "a lightweight fabric"; "lightweight wood"
6. lightweight - adjective
· having no importance or influence; "a lightweight intellect"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.