1. lightening - noun
· descent of the uterus into the pelvic cavity that occurs late in pregnancy; the fetus is said to have dropped
2. lightening - noun
· changing to a lighter color
3. lighten - verb
· make more cheerful; "the conversation lightened me up a bit"
4. lighten - verb
· reduce the weight on; make lighter; "she lightened the load on the tired donkey"
5. lighten - verb
· become more cheerful; "after a glass of wine, he lightened up a bit"
6. lighten - verb
· make more cheerful through the use of color; "The paint will brighten the room"
7. lighten - verb
· become lighter; "The room lightened up"
8. lighten - verb
· alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive; "relieve the pressure and the stress"; "lighten the burden of caring for her elderly parents"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.