1. life - noun
· a characteristic state or mode of living; "social life"; "city life"; "real life"
2. life - noun
· the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities; "he could no longer cope with the complexities of life"
3. life - noun
· the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living; "he hoped for a new life in Australia"; "he wanted to live his own life without interference from others"; "get a life!" "he is trying to rebuild his life"
4. life - noun
· the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there's life there's hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
5. life - noun
· the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death); "the battery had a short life"; "he lived a long and happy life"
6. life - noun
· the period between birth and the present time; "I have known him all his life"
7. life - noun
· the period from the present until death; "he appointed himself emperor for life"
8. life - noun
· a living person; "his heroism saved a life"
9. life - noun
· animation and energy in action or expression; "it was a heavy play and the actors tried in vain to give life to it"
10. life - noun
· living things collectively; "the oceans are teeming with life"
11. life - noun
· the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones; "there is no life on the moon"
12. life - noun
· an account of the series of events making up a person's life
13. life - noun
· a motive for living; "pottery was his life"
14. life - noun
· a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives; "he got life for killing the guard"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.