1. leveling - noun
· changing the ground level to a smooth horizontal or gently sloping surface
2. leveling - noun
· complete destruction of a building
3. leveling - noun
· the act of making equal or uniform
4. level - verb
· aim at; "level criticism or charges at somebody"
5. level - verb
· tear down so as to make flat with the ground; "The building was levelled"
6. level - verb
· make level or straight; "level the ground"
7. level - verb
· direct into a position for use; "point a gun"; "He charged his weapon at me"
8. level - verb
· talk frankly with; lay it on the line; "I have to level with you"
9. level - verb
· become level or even; "The ground levelled off"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.