1. lesser - adjective
· of less size or importance; "the lesser anteater"; "the lesser of two evils"
2. lesser - adjective
· smaller in size or amount or value; "the lesser powers of Europe"; "the lesser anteater"
3. less - adjective
· (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree; "of less importance"; "less time to spend with the family"; "a shower uses less water"; "less than three years old"
4. less - adjective
· (usually preceded by `no') lower in quality; "no less than perfect"
5. less - adjective
· (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer; "less than three weeks"; "no less than 50 people attended"; "in 25 words or less"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.