1. lens - noun
· a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
2. lens - noun
· genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils
3. lens - noun
· (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood; "the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
4. lens - noun
· biconvex transparent body situated behind the iris in the eye; its role (along with the cornea) is to focus light on the retina
5. lens - noun
· electronic equipment that uses a magnetic or electric field in order to focus a beam of electrons
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.