1. legitimate - verb
· make legal; "Marijuana should be legalized"
2. legitimate - verb
· show or affirm to be just and legitimate
3. legitimate - verb
· make (an illegitimate child) legitimate; declare the legitimacy of (someone); "They legitimized their natural child"
4. legitimate - adjective
· of marriages and offspring; recognized as lawful
5. legitimate - adjective
· based on known statements or events or conditions; "rain was a logical expectation, given the time of year"
6. legitimate - adjective
· in accordance with recognized or accepted standards or principles; "legitimate advertising practices"
7. legitimate - adjective
· authorized, sanctioned by, or in accordance with law; "a legitimate government"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.