1. lease - verb
· let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
2. lease - verb
· hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
3. lease - verb
· grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
4. lease - verb
· engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let's rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
5. leased - adjective
· hired for the exclusive temporary use of a group of travelers; "a chartered plane"; "the chartered buses arrived on time"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.