1. learn - verb
· gain knowledge or skills; "She learned dancing from her sister"; "I learned Sanskrit"; "Children acquire language at an amazing rate"
2. learn - verb
· get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
3. learn - verb
· commit to memory; learn by heart; "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?"
4. learn - verb
· be a student of a certain subject; "She is reading for the bar exam"
5. learn - verb
· impart skills or knowledge to; "I taught them French"; "He instructed me in building a boat"
6. learn - verb
· find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
7. learned - adjective
· having or showing profound knowledge; "a learned jurist"; "an erudite professor"
8. learned - adjective
· highly educated; having extensive information or understanding; "knowing instructors"; "a knowledgeable critic"; "a knowledgeable audience"
9. learned - adjective
· established by conditioning or learning; "a conditioned response"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.