1. leaner - noun
· (horseshoes) the throw of a horseshoe so as to lean against (but not encircle) the stake
2. lean - adjective
· lacking excess flesh; "you can't be too rich or too thin"; "Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look"-Shakespeare
3. lean - adjective
· lacking in mineral content or combustible material; "lean ore"; "lean fuel"
4. lean - adjective
· containing little excess; "a lean budget"; "a skimpy allowance"
5. lean - adjective
· not profitable or prosperous; "a lean year"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.