1. layer - noun
· single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance; "slices of hard-boiled egg on a bed of spinach"
2. layer - noun
· a relatively thin sheetlike expanse or region lying over or under another
3. layer - noun
· an abstract place usually conceived as having depth; "a good actor communicates on several levels"; "a simile has at least two layers of meaning"; "the mind functions on many strata simultaneously"
4. layer - noun
· a hen that lays eggs
5. layer - noun
· thin structure composed of a single thickness of cells
6. layer - verb
· make or form a layer; "layer the different colored sands"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.