1. last - verb
· persist for a specified period of time; "The bad weather lasted for three days"
2. last - verb
· continue to live and avoid dying; "We went without water and food for 3 days"; "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"; "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"; "how long can a person last without food and water?" "One crash victim died, the other lived"
3. lasting - adjective
· continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place; "permanent secretary to the president"; "permanent address"; "literature of permanent value"
4. lasting - adjective
· existing for a long time; "hopes for a durable peace"; "a long-lasting friendship"
5. lasting - adjective
· retained; not shed; "persistent leaves remain attached past maturity"; "the persistent gills of fishes"
6. lasting - adjective
· lasting a long time without change; "a lasting relationship"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.