1. last - adjective
· immediately past; "last Thursday"; "the last chapter we read"
2. last - adjective
· coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining; "the last time I saw Paris"; "the last day of the month"; "had the last word"; "waited until the last minute"; "he raised his voice in a last supreme call"; "the last game of the season"; "down to his last nickel"
3. last - adjective
· occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
4. last - adjective
· most unlikely or unsuitable; "the last person we would have suspected"; "the last man they would have chosen for the job"
5. last - adjective
· occurring at the time of death; "his last words"; "the last rites"
6. last - adjective
· conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
7. last - adjective
· highest in extent or degree; "to the last measure of human endurance"; "whether they were accomplices in the last degree or a lesser one was...to be determined individually"
8. last - adjective
· not to be altered or undone; "the judge's decision is final"; "the arbiter will have the last say"
9. last - adjective
· lowest in rank or importance; "last prize"; "in last place"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.