1. last - noun
· the temporal end; the concluding time; "the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell"; "the market was up at the finish"; "they were playing better at the close of the season"
2. last - noun
· the last or lowest in an ordering or series; "he was the last to leave"; "he finished an inglorious last"
3. last - noun
· a person's dying act; the final thing a person can do; "he breathed his last"
4. last - noun
· the time at which life ends; continuing until dead; "she stayed until his death"; "a struggle to the last"
5. last - noun
· a unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds
6. last - noun
· a unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels
7. last - noun
· the final stage or concluding parts of an event or occurrence; "the end was exciting"; "I had to miss the last of the movie"
8. last - noun
· holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
9. last - verb
· persist for a specified period of time; "The bad weather lasted for three days"
10. last - verb
· continue to live and avoid dying; "We went without water and food for 3 days"; "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"; "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"; "how long can a person last without food and water?" "One crash victim died, the other lived"
11. last - adjective
· immediately past; "last Thursday"; "the last chapter we read"
12. last - adjective
· coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining; "the last time I saw Paris"; "the last day of the month"; "had the last word"; "waited until the last minute"; "he raised his voice in a last supreme call"; "the last game of the season"; "down to his last nickel"
13. last - adjective
· occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
14. last - adjective
· most unlikely or unsuitable; "the last person we would have suspected"; "the last man they would have chosen for the job"
15. last - adjective
· occurring at the time of death; "his last words"; "the last rites"
16. last - adjective
· conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
17. last - adjective
· highest in extent or degree; "to the last measure of human endurance"; "whether they were accomplices in the last degree or a lesser one was...to be determined individually"
18. last - adjective
· not to be altered or undone; "the judge's decision is final"; "the arbiter will have the last say"
19. last - adjective
· lowest in rank or importance; "last prize"; "in last place"
20. last - adverb
· most recently; "I saw him last in London"
21. last - adverb
· the item at the end; "last, I'll discuss family values"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.