1. lap - verb
· lie partly over or alongside of something or of one another
2. lap - verb
· pass the tongue over; "the dog licked her hand"
3. lap - verb
· move with or cause to move with a whistling or hissing sound; "The bubbles swoshed around in the glass"; "The curtain swooshed open"
4. lap - verb
· take up with the tongue; "The cat lapped up the milk"; "the cub licked the milk from its mother's breast"
5. lap - verb
· wash or flow against; "the waves laved the shore"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.