1. landscape - noun
· an expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view
2. landscape - noun
· painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery
3. landscape - noun
· a genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery
4. landscape - noun
· an extensive mental viewpoint; "the political landscape looks bleak without a change of administration"; "we changed the landscape for solving the problem of payroll inequity"
5. landscape - verb
· embellish with plants; "Let's landscape the yard"
6. landscape - verb
· do landscape gardening; "My sons landscapes for corporations and earns a good living"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.