1. laminate - noun
· a sheet of material made by bonding two or more sheets or layers
2. laminate - verb
· create laminate by bonding sheets of material with a bonding material
3. laminate - verb
· press or beat (metals) into thin sheets
4. laminate - verb
· cover with a thin sheet of non-fabric material; "laminate the table"
5. laminate - verb
· split (wood) into thin sheets
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.