1. lame - noun
· someone who doesn't understand what is going on
2. lame - noun
· a fabric interwoven with threads of metal; "she wore a gold lame dress"
3. lame - verb
· deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg; "The accident has crippled her for life"
4. lame - adjective
· pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness; "a feeble excuse"; "a lame argument"
5. lame - adjective
· disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.