1. lie - verb
· be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
2. lie - verb
· be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position; "The sick man lay in bed all day"; "the books are lying on the shelf"
3. lie - verb
· originate (in); "The problems dwell in the social injustices in this country"
4. lie - verb
· be and remain in a particular state or condition; "lie dormant"
5. lie - verb
· tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive; "Don't lie to your parents"; "She lied when she told me she was only 29"
6. lie - verb
· have a place in relation to something else; "The fate of Bosnia lies in the hands of the West"; "The responsibility rests with the Allies"
7. lie - verb
· assume a reclining position; "lie down on the bed until you feel better"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.