1. lag - noun
· the act of slowing down or falling behind
2. lag - noun
· the time between one event, process, or period and another; "meanwhile the socialists are running the government"
3. lag - noun
· one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
4. lag - verb
· hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
5. lag - verb
· lock up or confine, in or as in a jail; "The suspects were imprisoned without trial"; "the murderer was incarcerated for the rest of his life"
6. lag - verb
· throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
7. lag - verb
· cover with lagging to prevent heat loss; "lag pipes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.