1. lace - noun
· a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
2. lace - noun
· a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
3. lace - verb
· spin, wind, or twist together; "intertwine the ribbons"; "Twine the threads into a rope"; "intertwined hearts"
4. lace - verb
· make by braiding or interlacing; "lace a tablecloth"
5. lace - verb
· do lacework; "The Flemish women were lacing in front of the cathedral"
6. lace - verb
· draw through eyes or holes; "lace the shoelaces"
7. lace - verb
· add alcohol to (beverages); "the punch is spiked!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.