1. lace - verb
· spin, wind, or twist together; "intertwine the ribbons"; "Twine the threads into a rope"; "intertwined hearts"
2. lace - verb
· make by braiding or interlacing; "lace a tablecloth"
3. lace - verb
· do lacework; "The Flemish women were lacing in front of the cathedral"
4. lace - verb
· draw through eyes or holes; "lace the shoelaces"
5. lace - verb
· add alcohol to (beverages); "the punch is spiked!"
6. laced - adjective
· closed with a lace; "snugly laced shoes"
7. laced - adjective
· edged or streaked with color; "white blossoms with purple-laced petals"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.