1. knit - noun
· a fabric made by knitting
2. knit - noun
· a basic knitting stitch made by putting the needle through the front of the stitch from the lefthand side
3. knit - noun
· needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
4. knit - verb
· make (textiles) by knitting; "knit a scarf"
5. knit - verb
· tie or link together
6. knit - verb
· to gather something into small wrinkles or folds; "She puckered her lips"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.