1. kite - noun
· a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
2. kite - noun
· a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
3. kite - noun
· plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper; flown in wind at end of a string
4. kite - noun
· any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals
5. kite - verb
· increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently; "He kited many checks"
6. kite - verb
· get credit or money by using a bad check; "The businessman kited millions of dollars"
7. kite - verb
· soar or fly like a kite; "The pilot kited for a long time over the mountains"
8. kite - verb
· fly a kite; "Kids were kiting in the park"; "They kited the Red Dragon model"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.