1. kiss - noun
· the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
2. kiss - noun
· a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
3. kiss - noun
· any of several bite-sized candies
4. kiss - noun
· a light glancing touch; "there was a brief kiss of their hands in passing"
5. kiss - verb
· touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.; "The newly married couple kissed"; "She kissed her grandfather on the forehead when she entered the room"
6. kiss - verb
· touch lightly or gently; "the blossoms were kissed by the soft rain"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.