1. kingfish - noun
· the lean flesh of any of several fish caught off the Atlantic coast of the United States
2. kingfish - noun
· large edible mackerel of temperate United States coastal Atlantic waters
3. kingfish - noun
· small silvery marine food fish found off California
4. kingfish - noun
· any of several food and game fishes of the drum family indigenous to warm Atlantic waters of the North American coast
5. kingfish - noun
· large game fish of Australia and New Zealand
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.