1. kid - noun
· a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
2. kid - noun
· soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat; "kid gloves"
3. kid - noun
· English dramatist (1558-1594)
4. kid - noun
· a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
5. kid - noun
· young goat
6. kid - verb
· tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
7. kid - verb
· be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.