1. just - adjective
· used especially of what is legally or ethically right or proper or fitting; "a just and lasting peace"- A.Lincoln; "a kind and just man"; "a just reward"; "his just inheritance"
2. just - adjective
· fair to all parties as dictated by reason and conscience; "equitable treatment of all citizens"; "an equitable distribution of gifts among the children"
3. just - adjective
· free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules; "a fair referee"; "fair deal"; "on a fair footing"; "a fair fight"; "by fair means or foul"
4. just - adjective
· of moral excellence; "a genuinely good person"; "a just cause"; "an upright and respectable man"
5. just - adverb
· and nothing more; "I was merely asking"; "it is simply a matter of time"; "just a scratch"; "he was only a child"; "hopes that last but a moment"
6. just - adverb
· indicating exactness or preciseness; "he was doing precisely (or exactly) what she had told him to do"; "it was just as he said--the jewel was gone"; "it has just enough salt"; "Properly speaking, all true work is religion."--Thomas Carlyle
7. just - adverb
· only a moment ago; "he has just arrived"; "the sun just now came out"
8. just - adverb
· (used for emphasis) absolutely; "I just can't take it anymore"; "he was just grand as Romeo"; "it's simply beautiful!"
9. just - adverb
· only a very short time before; "we hardly knew them"; "had scarcely rung the bell when the door flew open"; "would have scarce arrived before she would have found some excuse to leave"- W.B.Yeats
10. just - adverb
· possibly (indicating a slight chance of something being true); "it might just happen"
11. just - adverb
· exactly at this moment or the moment described; "we've just finished painting the walls, so don't touch them"
12. just - adverb
· by a little; "I only just caught the bus"; "he finished the marathon in just under 3 hours"; "it was barely 5 a.m."; "the network has barely 5 percent of viewers"; "the batter just missed being hit"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.