1. jumper - noun
· a person who jumps; "as the jumper neared the ground he lost control"; "the jumper's parachute opened"
2. jumper - noun
· an athlete who competes at jumping; "he is one hell of a jumper"
3. jumper - noun
· a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body
4. jumper - noun
· a coverall worn by children
5. jumper - noun
· a small connector used to make temporary electrical connections
6. jumper - noun
· a loose jacket or blouse worn by workmen
7. jumper - noun
· a sleeveless dress resembling an apron; worn over other clothing
8. jumper - noun
· (basketball) a player releases the basketball at the high point of a jump
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.