1. judgment - noun
· an opinion formed by judging something; "he was reluctant to make his judgment known"; "she changed her mind"
2. judgment - noun
· the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event; "they criticized my judgment of the contestants"
3. judgment - noun
· (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
4. judgment - noun
· the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
5. judgment - noun
· the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge"
6. judgment - noun
· the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
7. judgment - noun
· the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.