1. judges - noun
· a book of the Old Testament that tells the history of Israel under the leaders known as judges
2. judge - noun
· a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
3. judge - noun
· an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
4. judge - verb
· determine the result of (a competition)
5. judge - verb
· form a critical opinion of; "I cannot judge some works of modern art"; "How do you evaluate this grant proposal?"; "We shouldn't pass judgment on other people"
6. judge - verb
· judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds"
7. judge - verb
· pronounce judgment on; "They labeled him unfit to work here"
8. judge - verb
· put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of; "The football star was tried for the murder of his wife"; "The judge tried both father and son in separate trials"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.