1. jockey - noun
· someone employed to ride horses in horse races
2. jockey - noun
· an operator of some vehicle or machine or apparatus; "he's a truck jockey"; "a computer jockey"; "a disc jockey"
3. jockey - verb
· defeat someone through trickery or deceit
4. jockey - verb
· compete (for an advantage or a position)
5. jockey - verb
· ride a racehorse as a professional jockey
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.