1. jersey - noun
· a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic; one of the original 13 colonies
2. jersey - noun
· the largest of the Channel Islands
3. jersey - noun
· a close-fitting pullover shirt
4. jersey - noun
· a slightly elastic machine-knit fabric
5. jersey - noun
· a breed of diary cattle developed on the island of Jersey
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.