1. jerk - noun
· a dull stupid fatuous person
2. jerk - noun
· an abrupt spasmodic movement
3. jerk - noun
· (mechanics) the rate of change of acceleration
4. jerk - noun
· meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
5. jerk - noun
· raising a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms
6. jerk - noun
· a sudden abrupt pull
7. jerk - verb
· pull, or move with a sudden movement; "He turned the handle and jerked the door open"
8. jerk - verb
· move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions; "The patient's legs were jerkings"
9. jerk - verb
· make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion; "his face is twitching"
10. jerk - verb
· jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched; "the yung filly bucked"
11. jerk - verb
· throw or toss with a quick motion; "flick a piece of paper across the table"; "jerk his head"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.