1. jamming - noun
· deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
2. jam - verb
· press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium"
3. jam - verb
· push down forcibly; "The driver jammed the brake pedal to the floor"
4. jam - verb
· crush or bruise; "jam a toe"
5. jam - verb
· interfere with or prevent the reception of signals; "Jam the Voice of America"; "block the signals emitted by this station"
6. jam - verb
· get stuck and immobilized; "the mechanism jammed"
7. jam - verb
· crowd or pack to capacity; "the theater was jampacked"
8. jam - verb
· block passage through; "obstruct the path"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.