1. itch - noun
· a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite; characterized by persistent itching and skin irritation; "he has a bad case of the itch"
2. itch - noun
· a strong restless desire; "why this urge to travel?"
3. itch - noun
· an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
4. itch - verb
· scrape or rub as if to relieve itching; "Don't scratch your insect bites!"
5. itch - verb
· have or perceive an itch; "I'm itching--the air is so dry!"
6. itch - verb
· cause to perceive an itch; "his skin itched"
7. itch - verb
· have a strong desire or urge to do something; "She is itching to start the project"; "He is spoiling for a fight"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.