1. italic - noun
· a style of handwriting with the letters slanting to the right
2. italic - noun
· a branch of the Indo-European languages of which Latin is the chief representative
3. italic - noun
· a typeface with letters slanting upward to the right
4. italic - adjective
· characterized by slanting characters; "italic characters"
5. italic - adjective
· of or relating to the Italic languages; "ancient Italic dialects"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.