1. issue - noun
· an important question that is in dispute and must be settled; "the issue could be settled by requiring public education for everyone"; "politicians never discuss the real issues"
2. issue - noun
· one of a series published periodically; "she found an old issue of the magazine in her dentist's waiting room"
3. issue - noun
· some situation or event that is thought about; "he kept drifting off the topic"; "he had been thinking about the subject for several years"; "it is a matter for the police"
4. issue - noun
· the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity); "a new issue of stamps"; "the last issue of penicillin was over a month ago"
5. issue - noun
· supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
6. issue - noun
· the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
7. issue - noun
· a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event"
8. issue - noun
· the immediate descendants of a person; "she was the mother of many offspring"; "he died without issue"
9. issue - noun
· the becoming visible; "not a day's difference between the emergence of the andrenas and the opening of the willow catkins"
10. issue - noun
· an opening that permits escape or release; "he blocked the way out"; "the canyon had only one issue"
11. issue - noun
· the act of issuing printed materials
12. issue - verb
· prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper"
13. issue - verb
· circulate or distribute or equip with; "issue a new uniform to the children"; "supply blankets for the beds"
14. issue - verb
· bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
15. issue - verb
· come out of; "Water issued from the hole in the wall"; "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
16. issue - verb
· make out and issue; "write out a check"; "cut a ticket"; "Please make the check out to me"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.