1. irregular - noun
· a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment
2. irregular - noun
· merchandise that has imperfections; usually sold at a reduced price without the brand name
3. irregular - adjective
· contrary to rule or accepted order or general practice; "irregular hiring practices"
4. irregular - adjective
· not occurring at a regular rate or fixed intervals; "an irregular heartbeat"
5. irregular - adjective
· (used of the military) not belonging to or engaged in by regular army forces; "irregular troops"; "irregular warfare"
6. irregular - adjective
· (of solids) not having clear dimensions that can be measured; volume must be determined with the principle of liquid displacement
7. irregular - adjective
· failing to meet a standard of manufacture due to an imperfection; "an irregular pair of jeans"
8. irregular - adjective
· deviating from normal expectations; somewhat odd, strange, or abnormal; "these days large families are atypical"; "atypical clinical findings"; "atypical pneumonia"; "highly irregular behavior"
9. irregular - adjective
· lacking continuity or regularity; "an irregular worker"; "employed on a temporary basis"
10. irregular - adjective
· (of a surface or shape); not level or flat or symmetrical; "walking was difficult on the irregular cobblestoned surface"
11. irregular - adjective
· independent in behavior or thought; "she led a somewhat irregular private life"; "maverick politicians"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.