1. inventory - noun
· a detailed list of all the items in stock
2. inventory - noun
· the merchandise that a shop has on hand; "they carried a vast inventory of hardware"; "they stopped selling in exact sizes in order to reduce inventory"
3. inventory - noun
· (accounting) the value of a firm's current assets including raw materials and work in progress and finished goods
4. inventory - noun
· a collection of resources; "he dipped into his intellectual armory to find an answer"
5. inventory - noun
· making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand; "an inventory may be necessary to see if anything is missing"; "they held an inventory every month"
6. inventory - verb
· make or include in an itemized record or report; "Inventory all books before the end of the year"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.