1. intoxicate - verb
· fill with high spirits; fill with optimism; "Music can uplift your spirits"
2. intoxicate - verb
· make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
3. intoxicate - verb
· have an intoxicating effect on, of a drug
4. intoxicating - adjective
· causing intoxication; "an intoxicating drink"
5. intoxicating - adjective
· extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.