1. interview - noun
· the questioning of a person (or a conversation in which information is elicited); often conducted by journalists; "my interviews with teenagers revealed a weakening of religious bonds"
2. interview - noun
· a conference (usually with someone important); "he had a consultation with the judge"; "he requested an audience with the king"
3. interview - verb
· conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting
4. interview - verb
· discuss formally with (somebody) for the purpose of an evaluation; "We interviewed the job candidates"
5. interview - verb
· go for an interview in the hope of being hired; "The job candidate interviewed everywhere"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.