1. interlock - noun
· a device that prevents an automotive engine from starting; "car theives know how to bypass the ignition interlock"
2. interlock - noun
· the act of interlocking or meshing; "an interlocking of arms by the police held the crowd in check"
3. interlock - verb
· coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
4. interlock - verb
· hold in a locking position; "He locked his hands around her neck"
5. interlock - verb
· become engaged or intermeshed with one another; "They were locked in embrace"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.