1. interconnect - verb
· be interwoven or interconnected; "The bones are interconnected via the muscle"
2. interconnect - verb
· cause to be interconnected or interwoven
3. interconnected - adjective
· reciprocally connected
4. interconnected - adjective
· operating as a unit; "a unified utility system"; "a coordinated program"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.