1. interchange - noun
· a junction of highways on different levels that permits traffic to move from one to another without crossing traffic streams
2. interchange - noun
· mutual interaction; the activity of reciprocating or exchanging (especially information)
3. interchange - noun
· the act of changing one thing for another thing; "Adam was promised immortality in exchange for his disobedience"; "there was an interchange of prisoners"
4. interchange - noun
· reciprocal transfer of equivalent sums of money (especially the currencies of different countries); "he earns his living from the interchange of currency"
5. interchange - verb
· put in the place of another; switch seemingly equivalent items; "the con artist replaced the original with a fake Rembrandt"; "substitute regular milk for fat-free milk"; "synonyms can be interchanged without a changing the context's meaning"
6. interchange - verb
· give to, and receive from, one another; "Would you change places with me?"; "We have been exchanging letters for a year"
7. interchange - verb
· cause to change places; "interchange this screw for one of a smaller size"
8. interchange - verb
· reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.