1. intend - verb
· have in mind as a purpose; "I mean no harm"; "I only meant to help you"; "She didn't think to harm me"; "We thought to return early that night"
2. intend - verb
· design or destine; "She was intended to become the director"
3. intend - verb
· mean or intend to express or convey; "You never understand what I mean!"; "what do his words intend?"
4. intend - verb
· denote or connote; "`maison' means `house' in French"; "An example sentence would show what this word means"
5. intended - adjective
· resulting from one's intentions; "your intended trip abroad"; "an intended insult"
6. intended - adjective
· future; betrothed; "his intended bride"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.